Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am not dead

... BUT DANG DO I FEEL LIKE IT. lol Not really, but I've been super busy working on a lot of my other projects. At the moment this is what I have been up to:

-Trying to figure out what I want to do with my life, and also what I want to get out of it. This is probably priority number 1.

-I've been doing a lot of work on my cover groups. I'll probably have a post on them when I get around to not being lazy here.

-Working on creating a brand new youtube radio program about cover singing.

Anyway, I SHOULD SET GOALS FOR MYSELF! Maybe I'll actually get something done here. Here's things that I've been thinking of doing:

-A closer look at songs and stages.

-A new member ranking because when I first started this blog, to be honest, I didn't know who everyone was, but I'm now member proficient.

-Some team analysis

-Post about my cover groups and the work I have done over there.

I'm kind of spread thin on my hobbies, so I can't guarantee anything, but I'll definitely make a conscious effort to do something here within the next week.

No comments: